Wednesday 27 November 2013

Garden

Right on the other side of the place I live in there is this a small garden, so why do not take some pics over there? Me and Zuz we caught up and I can´t forget to point out her amazing work she did again. Thanks much hun. xo

For this shooting, I chose one of my fav autumn colour mixtures that kinda match to this backround. What do you reckon?
I just can´t help myself, how I love autumn. Colours, colours colours are everywhere. I do love black as well, but in some cases it comes me a bit boring (just in case of few people, I am not talking about those one who knows how it goes, : x ), although the best dressed people are usually in black I´d better see people who plays with colours. Everything depends on my mood in that particular time.

On this Friday I gonna to London, so you can even imagine how happy I am. It seems a bit weird when I am saying I haven´t been there yet, even though I ve been to UK twice. Nonetheless I can't wait to see this city, especially shopping there. Yeahhh







Denim Jacket- Pull and Bear, Golden Hoodie- General Pants Co, Black T-shirt- Saxony
Trophy Trousers- Mango, Shoes- New Look
Cotton Bag- from Art Gallery in Manly, Sydney






No comments:

Post a Comment