Thursday 20 February 2014

Denim love

I love denim not just in this season but in every possible occasion when I feel like wearing something comfortable. In my closet there are heaps of denim pieces, especially these from second hands like big oversized jackets or high waisted shorts. This particular overal I bought in Zara in summer. It was obviously a good catch and when I saw Luciana in the similar one in navy blue I had to manage this photo shooting to show you how super cool are both of them. We took all these pics in the pop studio with my bro and Tomas after hard Friday night for some of us heh //Who did I meet with on Hudson´s Mohawke dj set in Nu Spirit?!//
Luciana as a sexi super model did an amazing job and the boys were soo super cute with everything. Big thanks to everyone who participated. XO.

Miss Ell & Luciana





Ell´s wearing: Overal-Zara//Black crop top-Zara//Chain-River Island
Shoes-River Island
Luciana´s wearing: Overal- Zara// Shirt-Zara //Shoes- Stradivarius


pics by Daniel Chomistek&Tomáš Thurzo

4 comments:

  1. gruppies! super ste! rifle na traky sú dobrá vec, tiež zhánam, jedny som mala kedysi dávno, ale odstrihla som ich, čo ma teraz fest mrzí.
    a postuj viac, vždy ma to poteší :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waau skvelé fotky! :))

    http://victorys-diary.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete